Microwave Thai Green Curry in a Mug
Customize this recipe to suit your diet and flavor profile. Substitute green curry paste for red for a hotter curry.
Add in cooked protein like chicken or even fish. Feel free also to add in as much veggies and variety as you like. This is not a recipe that you need to stay within the lines.
SERVINGS: 1 Meal
READY IN: 7 min
- ½ cup (4floz/120ml) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 3 tablespoons frozen carrots and peas (or whatever frozen veggies you like)
- 1 handful vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Sliced red chili for garnish (optional)
- In a microwave safe mug add your coconut milk, green curry paste, lime juice and frozen veggies.
- Give this a good stir to combine then add in your noodles.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until the noodles are soft and fully cooked (timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary).
- Enjoy straight away.
Originally published by Gemma Stafford